Ren I'm loving your chooks, chook! I'm so jealous I'd love some chickens but don't have the room. Love the names and the little bantams are soooooo cute. I bet your chuffed to bits.
thanx guys, yes i am well happy, cant believe i actually have 4 chickens!! Mind you thought we had lost one just now! MIL was rounding them up and couldnt find Emily, bless her she was already up to roost. Such a fright, i thought she'd gone!!
Hello, on these pages are the ramblings of a happy mummy who wanted to find somewhere I could put up some photos of my lovely family.
We try to live gently and lessen our impact on this planet.
3 comments:
Ren I'm loving your chooks, chook! I'm so jealous I'd love some chickens but don't have the room. Love the names and the little bantams are soooooo cute. I bet your chuffed to bits.
ren i love the names, especially mango and chutney, lovely. bet your smalls adour them too.
all the best anita x
thanx guys, yes i am well happy, cant believe i actually have 4 chickens!!
Mind you thought we had lost one just now! MIL was rounding them up and couldnt find Emily, bless her she was already up to roost. Such a fright, i thought she'd gone!!
Post a Comment