Sunday, 28 December 2008

The cardi .......





Well there have been blood, sweat and tears over this one!!
I finally learnt to knit in August and shortly after i declared i would knit F a cardi in time for xmas and chose my pattern, in all my naivety thinking it would be easy as there was only one botton hole to to !!haha!!
Any way I did it, i had some help piecing it together from MIL but the knitting was all me and i am so chuffed.


And it looks so nice too. i will be keeping it for ever! and have already started her next one, which i have to say is easier!!!!!

2 comments:

Greentwinsmummy said...

ITS FANTASTIC! well done you! am so proud of you & dead impressed,it took me over a year lol!!!
She looks a poppet in it you must be thrilled to bits
GTM x x x

ren said...

dont forget you had 2 to make and they were bigger!
I'm quite proud of myself too!!