Friday, 12 June 2009

The New Pad



.... for my chickens,

I am really pleased, it is so well made by some really friendly people here:
www.dorsetcottagearks.co.uk

Its based on a 1930's design and i really love the look.
There's a whole lot less nooks and crannies for those blasted red mites to hide and the nest box is integral, so again less hidey holes.

Did i say i am really pleased? and a really big thank you to mum and dad for helping me out, ~ your stars!~

(before the girls went in their new home, i gave it a good spray with poultry shield, and used daitom and red mite barrier on the girls themselves. SO fingers crossed everyone it works. Or i'll cry !!)

2 comments:

MrsL said...

I like that a lot - a retro chicken house!LOL. I know of those folks, EJ is friends with their son, just talking about him today. It's lovely.

MrsL

xx

ren said...

how funny, small world isnt it!
We are really pleased with it. Lets just hope the red mite dont like it!! lol!