Here is Milo's birthday cake, all ready for the big day tomorrow! M is having a pirate party and a treasure chest is just the right kinda cake ! I hope he likes it! Now i need to go and wrap some presents and sort out all the rest of the stuff on my list for the party !! ~ all good fun!!!
Hello, on these pages are the ramblings of a happy mummy who wanted to find somewhere I could put up some photos of my lovely family.
We try to live gently and lessen our impact on this planet.
4 comments:
THAT has got to be the most BRILLIANT cake I have ever seen Ren! Blimey - you should go into business - move over Jane Asher!!! Take a bow, lass . . .
Thank BB, thats very kind of you to say so! (blush) its not fantastic, but i am happy with it! Milo likes it too and thats the main thing!!
Yoho mehearties! its marvelous! I bet well tucked into now though! Glad it all went well,you are a lovely mummy to do M such a fab party
x x x x x
gtm ~ yep only about a 1/3 left. It was yum too! I really enjoyed putting it all together. We have had a lovely day!
Post a Comment