Sunday, 1 November 2009

Bonfire procession

We travelled down to Sussex yesterday to see my parents for a special evening of fireworks, torch lit parades, steam engines and a bonfire! Every year there is an organised procession and firework display down on the sea front. Its very good and I love the torch lit procession.

It was lovely to take the children to enjoy something I used to go and enjoy every year when I was little!





Phil managed to get some much better pictures of the fireworks than I did! The boys and Freya really enjoyed it, but it was a very late night for them and they did get a bit grouchy!










Sparklers!

3 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Gosh, that's what I call a great Firework display (and parade too). I bet the kids really loved it (you as well). Love your header photo at the top of the page btw.

Greentwinsmummy said...

Lovely photos! I like the footsteps in the dew with the sparklers :o)
GTM x x x

Nutty Gnome said...

Hi. I wandered into here from GTM's blog and have had a lovely time reading your blog - great fireworks photos by the way!